Tuesday, March 22, 2011

On this Thankful Tuesday, I am so grateful for each and every meal, laid before me.

The Hands of Love

Whether I must prepare it myself, or it is prepared for me, by my husband, or some restuarant, I am grateful. 
I think of those who are lucky to eat once a day, and I pray for thier needs to be met.
We live in a blessed society where often times, pets eat better than some children, who have naught.


I thank God daily for each of my meals, and pray that no human goes hungry.  Please pray for those whose homelands are in turmoil, and for those who just don't have enough to survive another day.

Leave a comment sharing what you are grateful for, and/or with your prayers for those who are going to sleep hungry this eve.

Kitty
Reach out with sincerity,
From the Lord of the Heavens above.
His Love is Hope for Humanity,
A circle of Saints each do pray,
To cast out tyranny and fear,
As Revelation teaches us to obey.
To disobey cast many a tear,
The wish of God’s Love to sustain,
And with the will our hearts we give,
As prayer decreases the pain,
With the Holy Spirit we live.

We give thanks to the Lord,
With all His gifts we give Him praise,
For He is the King of Kings in one accord.
As the meek and the poor He says,
Will inherit the earth with His Word.
The Comforter has come for us to rest,
To have faith and strength to see,
That the Alpha and Omega His quest,
To return the quick and the dead supernally.

Please come oh Lord we anxiously await,
To receive your Love and Grace,
For this known world is human fate,
As all our eyes wish to see Your face.
We are the living hands of Your Love,
For you are the God of all God’s,
Upon Your Throne in Heaven above,
Within our hearts above the clouds.

©1997, Gary B. Roy

1 comment:

  1. Each day I am thankful and I start my day with those two words. I am grateful to all the people that God places in my path to help me along my path in life. I love the fact that he will never let us fail if we believe and have faith in him.

    ReplyDelete