Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Thankful Tuesdays!

      I apologize for not posting last Tuesday.  We returned from our bi-monthly trip to London, had a quick dinner and headed out for our writers group, so by the time we got home, I was very tired. I had to be up the next morning for 5:30 as I have been loaned out to another Wal-mart undergoing renovations, (this one in another city) so have drive to my store, punch in for 7:00am and be at the other store for 7:30 am. So I went to bed early, and had a good sleep.

     So what am I thankful for today?  I am thankful for Sunshine!  Although I loved winter as a child, it is not so wonderful for me now.  With my arthritis, the cold gets right into my bones, and I feel like I will never warm up.  This year, spring has been unseasonably cold, so I dubbed it SPRINTER.... (spring + winter).  I am so over seeing snow, dirty snow, and SNIRT (snow mixed with sand/salt/dirt) piles.

     I am thanking God for sunshine, wamth, and the renewal spring brings with it.  New flowers, blossoms on the trees, singing birds, kids on bikes, light jackets, barbeques, picnics in the park, walks on the beach, and all the new baby animals, that are wonderful to photograph.










What are you thankful for?  Leave a comment and share what you are grateful for!

May Christ Guide you Through the Storm,

Kitty

No comments:

Post a Comment